If you've never logged into MyAccount before, please see An Introduction to MyAccount.
- After changing your plan, any amount you’ve paid in advance for your current plan will be credited back to your account, and you’ll be invoiced for that time at the rate for your new plan instead.
- Changing your plan does not reset your existing usage for your broadband quota.
- When downgrading a plan, if your existing usage is greater than the total quota of your new plan, this may cause your internet to be shaped. In this case, we recommend you wait until your next billing period when your quota has reset.
To get started, select which Westnet billing system applies to you:
Advice for our old billing system
- Log in to MyAccount and select My Products from the navigation bar, and then select Broadband. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- If you have more than one broadband service, select the right username from the Product drop-down menu.
- Select Change plan from the Actions menu. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled Broadband actions to show it.
- You’ll see a list of available plans for your service type, along with your current plan.
- To browse plan details, simply click on them in the list. This will change the plan summary in the panel below the list.
- The plan summary will show you some important information about the plan including it’s monthly cost and quota. Once you’ve decided on a plan, click Switch to this plan.
- You’ll be shown a final summary of the changes to your plan. Click Confirm to finish. Your plan change should process within 30 minutes.
Advice for our new billing system
- Log in to MyAccount and select the NBN service under Select service to manage.
- Select Change Plan. Under "Want to try a new plan?", hit the Change Plan button.
- You'll see a list of available plan options. Choose your desired plan and then hit Next.
- You'll summary of the change. Use the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions and then select Confirm to submit your plan change. You'll receive an email and SMS confirmation to confirm when your plan change has been completed.