If you've never logged into MyAccount before, please see An Introduction to MyAccount.
To get started, select which Westnet billing system applies to you:
Advice for our old billing system
- Log in to MyAccount and select Bills & Payments from the navigation bar. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- Select Update payment details from the Actions menu. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled Billing & Payments actions to show it.
- You’ll see a summary of your current payment details. For security reasons, only a partial bank account or credit card number will be shown on screen.
- To edit these details, click Update my payment details. You can then fill out and save a set of bank account or credit card details.
- To add a credit card, select Credit Card as the Payment Type. You'll then need to enter the Card Number, the Name on Card and then use the drop-down options to enter the Expiry date. Visa and MasterCard are accepted with no additional surcharge. American Express and Diners Club are accepted with a 3% surcharge.
- For Direct Debit from a bank account, select Direct Debit as the Payment Type. You'll then need to enter your BSB, Account Number and the Account Name. You'll also need to tick the box to confirm you agree to the Direct Debit Authority Agreement.
- Click the Save button to finish. The details you save will become the default payment method for your Westnet account.
Advice for our new billing system
- Log in to MyAccount and select Payment Details.
- Under "Payment Method", current payment details will be shown. Select Edit Payment Method.
- Select either Debit or Credit, then fill out the required details for your selected payment method:
- Debit requires a BSB and Account number, an Account name, and agreement to the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Authority Agreement.
- Credit requires a Name on Card, Card Number, Expiration Date and Security Code. Applicable surcharges will be noted at the end of the form.
- Click Review my order to submit your change request and finish.