If you've never logged into MyAccount before, please see An Introduction to MyAccount.
To get started, select which Westnet billing system applies to you:
Advice for our old billing system
- Log in to MyAccount and select My Account from the navigation bar. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- Make sure View tasks is selected from the Actions menu. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled My Account actions to show it.
- Alternatively, when viewing any of your products in the My Products area of MyAccount, you’ll also find the View tasks option at the end of the list in the Actions menu.
- You’ll see a list of any tasks made on your account in the past 2 weeks. Its Status will show whether the task is “Open”, “Closed” or “On Hold”.
- You can click View next to a task to see more detail.
- When viewing a task in detail, you’ll see your task reference number at the top of the page along with the option to Order tasks by “newest entries first” or “oldest entries first”.
- Each entry on the task will be shown under the date and time it was made, and the staff department who made the notes in the entry.
Advice for our new billing system
- Log in to MyAccount and select Notifications.
- You'll see a list of notifications. Simply click on a list item to expand it and view its content.
- You can use the Search bar to search for a specific notification, or you may sort notifications in the following ways:
- Date: Sort notifications by most to least recent.
- Description: Sort notifications in alphabetical order according to title.