Setting up Voice mail
- After enabling voice mail, call 321 from your mobile handset.
- Alternatively, you may call 13 33 21 from a fixed-line phone, but you’ll need to follow the prompts enter your mobile number and voice mail PIN. Your default voice mail PIN is the last 4 digits of your mobile number.
- The first time you call, you’ll be run through a tutorial to record your name and voice mail greeting, and you may set a custom voice mail PIN number between 4 to 9 digits long.
Accessing Voice mail
The Voice mail menu
Here are some of the common options:
- To Play your Messages > Press 7
- To Record a Message > Press 6
- To Change your Greeting > Press 3
- To Access your User Options > Press 8
- To Recover your Deleted Messages > Press 5 (This option is only available during the same call when messages were deleted. If messages were deleted during previous calls, it is not possible to recover them.)
Greeting Schedule (From the Greetings Menu)
- To Manage your Greeting Schedule > Press 5
- To Create/Modify your Greetings Schedule > Press 1
- To Review your Greetings Schedule > Press 2
- To Record the Greetings in your Schedule > Press 3
- To Toggle your Greetings Schedule ON/OFF > Press 5
- To Delete your Greetings Schedule > Press 7
Personal Options (From the Main Menu)
- To Manage your Group Lists > Press 2
- To Modify your Message Notification options > Press 3
- To Modify your Personal Preferences > Press 4
- To Enable/Disable Voicemail Missed Call Notifications > Press 5
Changing your Voice mail PIN number
- Access your voice mail by dialling 321 from your mobile phone.
- Press 8 for User Options.
- Press 4 for Setup Options.
- Press 1 to change your PIN, and then enter your new PIN followed by the # key.
- Your new PIN will be played back to you. Confirm your decision to finish.