These instructions will work for iOS 11 and later.
- If you have another email account, send a test email to your email address. Alternatively, ask a friend or family member to send you an email.
- On the home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other and select Add Mail Account.
- Enter the following details and then tap Next:
Name: Your name as you'd like it to appear on emails you send
Email: Your Westnet email address
Password: Your Westnet email address password
Description: The label you'd like for this email address in your Mail app
- Mail will attempt to set up automatically. If this is successful, skip to step 8.
If auto setup fails, manually enter the server settings as follows:
Tap the IMAP option at the top of the screen (POP3 is not recommended for mobile devices) and then confirm that the following settings are correct (most settings will be filled out automatically):
Incoming Host Name: mail.westnet.com.au
Incoming Username: Your Westnet email address
Incoming Password: Your Westnet email address password
Outgoing Host Name: mail.westnet.com.au
Outgoing User Name: Your Westnet email address
Outgoing Password: Your Westnet email address password
Tap Next and Save.
- Adjust the on/off sliders for the services you'd like to sync and then tap Save to finish.
- You should now be able to access your Westnet email through the Mail app. If your test email arrives in your inbox, your email account is up and running!