If you've never logged into MyAccount before, please see An Introduction to MyAccount.
To get started, select which Westnet billing system applies to you:
Advice for our old billing system
- Log in to MyAccount and select Bills & Payments. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- Select Invoices from the Actions menu. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled Billing & Payments actions to show it.
- The first thing you’ll see is the current amount owing on your account and the date for your next payment, followed by any Outstanding Invoices.
- You’ll also have a list of all of your Past invoices. These can be viewed in your web browser as either a Text Version, or a PDF file by clicking View Invoice (PDF).
- When viewing a Text Version invoice in your browser, you can save a copy by highlighting the text with your mouse, right-clicking and selecting Copy. You can then Paste the copied text into a Word document or similar program to save it (however, PDF invoices are recommended).
- When viewing a PDF invoice in your web browser, you can save a copy by hovering your mouse near the bottom of the browser window to bring up a panel of buttons and then select the Save icon.
Advice for our new billing system
- Log in to MyAccount and select Invoices.
- You'll see a list of all invoices. To download any particular invoice as PDF file, hit Download Invoice.
Note: If you can't view downloaded PDF files, you'll need to install Adobe Reader on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- To see phone calls that are included on any particular invoice, you can select View Call History.