If you've never logged into MyAccount before, please see An Introduction to MyAccount.
To get started, select which Westnet billing system applies to you:
Advice for our old billing system
Basic call tracker (current billing period only)
- Log in to MyAccount and view the Dashboard.
- Check the Call tracker information in the panel for the phone service.
- If you’re not seeing a specific panel, make sure it is turned ON by clicking Customise Dashboard Panels at the bottom of the page.
Detailed Call history
- Log in to MyAccount and click My Products*, then select your service type:
- For mobile phone services, select Mobile.
- For all other phone services including Home Phone (landline), Netphone (VoIP) and Fibre Phone, select Phone.
*If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- If you have more than one phone number, select the number from the drop-down menu on the right side of the header bar.
- Select View call history from the left-hand column. By default, this page will show your call records for the current billing period.
- To search for previous billing periods, click Advanced Search.
- Use this page to choose the dates or specific invoice you’d like to see the call history for, and then hit Search.
- Your search results will show the category, date/time, cost and duration of each call/SMS as well as the receiving number (“To”) and the invoice it was billed on.
- You can used the arrow icons at the top of the list to rearrange the results.
- At the bottom of the list of search results you’ll find a subtotal as well as a Download CSV button which you can use to save your call records as a Comma-separated Value file (best opened with Microsoft Excel).
Advice for our new billing system
- Log in to MyAccount and select the Phone service under Select service to manage.
- Select Call History. Calls for the current billing period will be shown by default.
- To see usage for previous billing periods or search for specific calls, select the plus (+) icon to expand the Show search criteria section.
- To search by billing period, select Invoice, choose the invoice date and hit Search.
- To search for specific calls, select Calls made. You have several search options to refine :
- Date Range: Search for calls since last invoice, calls within the past 7 days, 30 days, 6 months or 12 months, or a custom date range.
- Call type: Only show Local, national, Mobile or International calls made in the search results.
- Duration and Period: Only show calls that were up to, or over, a certain amount of seconds minutes or hours.
- One or more of these search refinements must be filled our before you may hit Search.
The example below shows a search for International calls lasting up to 5 minutes, made over the last 7 days.