This feature is available for NBN™ FTTB/FTTN/FTTC/FTTP & HFC only. If you have a different type of broadband order, you'll need to contact us to reschedule.
If you've never logged into MyAccount before, please see An Introduction to MyAccount.
To get started, select which Westnet billing system applies to you:
Advice forour old billing system
- Log in to MyAccount and select My Products from the navigation bar, and then select Broadband. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- If you have more than one broadband service, select the right username from the Product drop-down menu.
- Select Manage NBN appointment from the Actions menu. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled Broadband actions to show it.
- Select Reschedule. Note that this option will only be displayed for appointments with the "Reserved" status.
- Fill out the form to select your desired date and time slot.
IMPORTANT: As per the on-screen warning, all requests for a weekend or public holiday appointment will be rejected. Please take care not to do this as it may cause delays in your order.
- Click Submit to submit your request to reschedule.
- Once your appointment has been successfully rescheduled, you'll receive an email and/or SMS from us to confirm. In the event that your request is rejected (i.e. a weekend or public holiday was selected) we'll contact you to arrange an available appointment.
Advice for our new billing system
- Log in to MyAccount and select your NBN service.
- If your NBN order is in progress, you'll see the order tracker on the Dashboard. Under your Installation details, select request to reschedule.
- Choose from the list of available appointments and select Reschedule Appointment.
- Once your appointment has been successfully rescheduled, you'll receive an email and/or SMS from us to confirm.