Netphone Accounts & Signup
You can sign up for Netphone via our website (MyAccount) or by calling 13 19 60. Netphone is only available to customers who have a current broadband account.
If you are new to Westnet, your Netphone service will be enabled after your broadband services are connected. For existing customers Netphone will be enabled within approximately 24 hours. Netphone2 is only available to members with a new Westnet PSTN phone service.
The monthly rental charge for Netphone is $9.95. Monthly rental and call charges will be added to your bill and you can pay by credit card or direct debit. Netphone2 is available to members with a Westnet PSTN phone service - you only pay for the calls you make (excluding local and national calls - they are free).
Yes - through our online call tracking facility in MyAccount.
Paper invoicing costs $1.49 per statement. Of course, emailed invoices can also be printed out.
No. However please note as per our CRA, VoIP Sec 4.6:
If VoIP Netphone service charges exceed $500 in a single billing period then we will contact you so we can discuss your bill and debit your account.
Yes! Please let us know if any of your details change.
This only applies to our Netphone product. Our current Netphone product is 15c Australia-wide; meaning that capital cities are not charged at a different rate. Netphone2 comes with free local and national calls Australia-wide.
A call to a capital city is classed as a call made to a capital city call zone and its adjacent call zones.
A call zone is a collection of geographically related exchanges. Call zones determine what is classed as a local call. A call zone does not match a suburb, e.g. the Fremantle call zone is not the same as the Fremantle suburb.
These are the call zones included in "Capital Cities" per state.
• Perth: Armadale, Fremantle, Herne Hill, Kalamunda, Rottnest, Spearwood, Wanneroo
• Adelaide: McLaren Vale, Mount Barker (SA), Salisbury, Woodside (SA)
• Darwin: Arnhem, Daly, Noonamah
• Brisbane: Beenleigh, Cleveland, Ipswich, Redcliffe, Samford, Sandgate
• Sydney: Avalon Beach, Bankstown, Blacktown, Dural, Engadine, Liverpool, Parramatta, Sutherland, Terrey Hills
• Melbourne: Clayton, Craigieburn, Croydon, Dandenong, Eltham, Kalkallo, Point Cook, Ringwood, Sunbury, Sydenham, Werribee, Whittlesea
• Canberra: Bungendore, Captains Flat, Gearys Gap, Gundaroo, Michelago, The Mullion, Uriarra Forest
• Hobart: Brighton, Huonville, Margate, New Norfolk, Richmond (Tas), Sorell