Viewing Invoices in MyAccount
This article will show you how to view your invoice history for your Westnet account.
Please note: You’ll need Adobe Reader installed to view PDF files.
- Log in to MyAccount and select Bills & Payments.
- Select Invoices from the left-hand column, The first thing you’ll see is the current amount owing on your account and the date for your next payment, followed by any Outstanding Invoices.
- You’ll also have a list of all of your Past invoices. These can be viewed in your web browser as either a Text Version, or a PDF file by clicking View Invoice (PDF).
- When viewing a Text Version invoice in your browser, you can save a copy by highlighting the text with your mouse, right-clicking and selecting Copy. You can then Paste the copied text into a Word document or similar program to save it (however, PDF invoices are recommended).
- When viewing a PDF invoice in your web browser, you can save a copy by hovering your mouse near the bottom of the browser window to bring up a panel of buttons and then select the Save icon.
View more articles about