This article will introduce you to the basic layout of MyAccount, showing you how to get around and make the most out of managing your account.
Select one of the links below to jump to a query:
- MyAccount Layout
- More information
The navigation bar is your main way to get around the different areas of MyAccount. It’s also got some handy buttons in the top right corner – don’t forget to hit Logout when you’re done, especially on a shared computer.
The Dashboard is your central hub for account management.
- You’ll find your basic customer details in the upper right-hand corner.
- By default, you’ll see a panel for each of your Westnet services. Learn how to customise your Dashboard.
- Each panel shows your basic service details and usage history at a glance.
- You can click the Manage… link at the bottom of each panel to get more details or make any changes to the service.
This area of MyAccount handles all the settings and usage records for your Westnet services. On this page you’ll have a second navigation bar that allows you to hop between the different types of services you have, such as Internet, Mobile and Email.
If you have more than one phone or internet service, you can switch between them by selecting the username/phone number from the drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the page.
The different options you’ll have on each tab will vary depending on the service you’re looking at. See these articles for more details:
- Checking your internet usage
- Understanding your connection stats (coming soon)
- Managing your email addresses
- Checking your call history
- Home Phone features
- Mobile Phone features
This section allows you to manage all of your account details and settings including:
- Changing passwords
- Update your contact details and contact preferences
- Change your time zone preferences
- Toggle alerts for remote MyAccount logins
Bills & Payments
This area is for everything to do with money and your Westnet account. Here, you can:
- See your current amount owing
- View your invoice history and financial year summaries
- Update your payment details
- Add credit to your account to be used for future invoices
This is the page you can use to purchase additional hardware or services, or create another email address on your account. All you have to do is select a product to get started.
Help & Support
If you’re feeling a bit stuck, the Help & Support page is a great place to find some handy articles. It’s also where you can find all of our contact details as well as some other helpful numbers.
You can control which panels display on your Dashboard, and even rearrange them to suit your tastes!
- To rearrange your panels, just click and hold the grid icon in the top left corner of the panel. Drag the panel to the desired position and release.
- If you’d rather not see a panel on your Dashboard, just hit the X in the top right corner and then click remove this panel? to confirm.
- To get a panel back, click Customise Dashboard Panels at the bottom of the Dashboard.
- Next, toggle each panel as desired using the ON/OFF switches and then click I’m done here, Show me the panels to finish.
Help! I logged in to MyAccount and I’m not seeing all of my products and services
Don’t worry – your products aren’t missing, just hidden! If you log in to MyAccount with the username and password of a free mailbox, you’ll only see the email service on your dashboard and in “My Products”.
You also won’t have access to “Bills & Payments” or “Add Products” – this is handy if you set up a mailbox for the kids but don’t want them messing with the payment details.
To access your full MyAccount, you’ll need to log in with the username and password for one of the internet services on your account (e.g. ADSL broadband or mobile broadband).